Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tyler Robinson the Voice



I had the most amazing, fortunate experience early this month thanks to 
the amazing Celebrity & Fashion Makeup Artist Ashley Gomila.

How lucky can you be to be watching NBC'S The Voice on Monday night and asked to drive
down to Los Angeles to shoot some of the contestants on Friday the same week? I was, and 
I am still in disbelief lol. Shot on the fabulous roof tops of the famous Hollywood Tower Apts.,
former Team Blake contestant, Tyler Robinson was the last singer I'd photograph that warm, 
summer day. Tyler Robinson is as sexy and charming in person, as is his amazing voice. I was 
totally feeling his look and my camera was all over him. 

Check out my image featured in Tyler's interview with LOGOTv.com and be sure
to download Tyler's latest single 'Get Some' <3 Stay Tuned...





1 comment: